To support its rapid advertising business growth in Victoria, eBay has opened an office Melbourne.
The office will be managed by Adam Krass, eBay Australia & NZ state manager for Victoria, South Australia and West Australia, and will provide a local service for the company’s many Melbourne clients which to date have been managed out of Sydney.
Krass and Andrew Speed, advertising sales executive at eBay Australia & NZ, will manage and grow eBay’s Melbourne presence, while closely working with local partners to incorporate their retail media knowledge to grow the business.
“In the past year a large number of new clients in the Melbourne market have utilised the eBay platform,” Krass said.
“We look forward to helping our partners continue to make the most of the substantial amount of data available online and channelling that in a meaningful way through Geotribes, our market leading geodemographic profiling system.”
- Analysing the absentees from Brandz Top 100 most valuable brands
- eBay forecasts record breaking mobile shopping day
- Australia Post commits to on time package delivery this Christmas
- A witness to mobile shopping behaviour: eBay
- eBay Commerce Network, Lasoo announce partnership
comments powered by Disqus