Charter Hall Retail (REIT) has made two separate appointments to the company.
Kristy Huxtable will join the company as joint company secretary with Natalie Allen, the company’s existing company secretary. Huxtable has over ten years’ experience as a company secretary and prior to joining Charter Hall she was deputy company secretary for over five years.
Meanwhile, Scott Dundas was announced as fund manager for REIT. He will be responsible for delivering strong portfolio performance and drive earnings.
“A comprehensive recruitment process was undertaken for the role, with several very competent internal and external candidates presented to the selection committee. However, in securing a senior executive to solely focus on the REIT and its investors, the selection committee including myself as CHRML Independent Chairman, unanimously selected Scott to lead the Australian reweighted CQR portfolio and deliver on its objectives,” John Harkness, CHRML’s independent chairman, says.
- Round Up: Dos and Don'ts of the new Privacy Principles, and much more
- Westfield cancels acquisition deal with Charter Hall
- Charter Hall Retail keeping growth local in Q1 results
- Charter Hall sells Polish assets to pay for Southgate Plaza purchase
- Charter Hall to buy Innaloo centre from Westfield
comments powered by Disqus