Billabong has completed the partial sales of Nixon to its joint venture partner Trilantic Capital Partners (TCP) for US$285 million.
As a result Billabong and TCP will each own approximately 48.5 per cent of Nixon while Nixon management will own the remaining 3 per cent.
This agreement comes after the company announced its intention of the transaction in its half-year results in February.
- Billabong gets $315M cash injection to pay off debt
- Billabong posts $859.5m loss but remains optimistic
- Billabong creditors challenge refinancing deal
- Billabong seals debt refinancing deal as Launa Inman gets bumped
- Billabong debt refinancing discussions
comments powered by Disqus