As the Australian representative member of Ebeltoft Group, Retail Doctor Group are proud to present the eighth global Retail Innovation study.
This study and award recognises outstanding retail innovation from all points of the world.
This year, we are looking for best practise in retail innovation in Australia across at least one of the following characteristics.
• innovative concept,
• innovative positioning,
• innovative shopper engagement,
• innovative organisation/business model
• (innovation in technology will not be included).
Two of the most innovative Australian retailers will be shortlisted and included in the Retail Innovation Award to be judged and presented at the World Retail Congress in London this September.
Last years Winner of the Retail Innovation Award at WRC 2011 was Eataly New York. To see a preview of last years study click here
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be globally recognised!
If you are or know of an Australasian retailer that displays outstanding innovative qualities then please visit www.retaildoctor.com.au to download the nomination form or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th April.
- Retail Doctor mentors next-gen of retail leaders
- Landlords invest in retailers
- Top3 by Design named finalist in 2012 World Retail Awards
- Australian retailers lag in cross channel opportunities
- Catering to the new consumer
comments powered by Disqus