Vitag has dropped the price of MoneyVac Express, a one-way pneumatic transportation system allowing staff to safely and quickly transfer money from the register to a secure office location or safe.
New low price: Pneumatic Cash Tube Systems
Stores dealing in cash, shift changes and late night trading, such as grocery, liquor, convenience stores and petrol stations, are at high risk of cash robberies and discrepancies in actual sales compared to cash takings. Retailers can significantly reduce this risk by regularly removing high amounts of cash from the point of sale, with the European made MoneyVac Express.
Vitag’s MoneyVac Express is a one-way vacuum transportation system allowing staff to safely and quickly transfer money from the register to a secure office location or safe. A simple, compact and low cost solution that can be easily self-installed or installed professionally. It requires a regular power outlet for operation and with a 25m convenient flexible tube, it’s hassle and maintenance free.
- Maximum security for customers and staff
- Cash supply reduced at the cash registers
- Faster reconciliation of cash receipts
- Preventative measure against criminal access
- Internal cash logistics optimised
- Easy, quick and effortless to install
- The departure station can be mounted vertical or horizontal
- Capsules are compact, lock together securely and are available in different colours
- Simple, efficient, compact and low cost
- Vertical, horizontal or lateral departure
- Free standing or in-safe arrival unit
- Requires only a regular 230V outlet
- Power and function indicators
- Full automatic system
- Automatic purge on power-on
- BASIC and STANDARD versions for DIY
- NO-FLEX version for professional installers
- EXTENSION KIT available for longer runs
- Maintenance free system
Vitag has reduced the price of the convenient and easy cash tube system, now pay only $2,600 +gst. Be quick, offer ends 31 December 2011
See our pneumatic cash tube system
Call Vitag on 1300 551 662 or email: email@example.com.