Securities of Centro Properties Group and Centro Retail Group have been placed in trading halt ahead of potential transactions.
Each company requested that it be granted a trading halt “effectively immediately, pending an announcement of a potential transaction”.
“Centro requests that the trading halt remain in place until the earlier of Centro making that announcement or open of market on Wednesday 2 March 2011,” the company said in its letter to the ASX.
The trading halt follows Centro’s announcement that it continues to revise its restructuring and recapitalisation options that will be used to pay for the company’s debts.
- Federation Centre's strategy pays off
- Centro Retail suggests name change
- Centro finalises $200M settlement
- Centro gets court approval
- Centro takes a dip after restructure
comments powered by Disqus