Telstra has welcomed Paul Geason as the new leader of the enterprise and government business unit.
“I have worked closely with Paul for more than four years both in the enterprise and gvernment business unit and on the company’s senior leadership team. I am confident that under Paul’s leadership our enterprise and government team will continue to offer innovative products and services and outstanding customer service,” Telstra CEO David Thodey said.
This follows Thodey’s announcement that Nerida Caesar, who has been group managing director of Telstra enterprise and government unit since June 2009, will be leaving the company to “pursue another career opportunity” early this year.
- We can't turn back time: Telstra on why mobile is here to stay
- Telstra, Australia Post enters agreement to improve parcel tracking
- Retailers to spend big on technology upgrades
- Capitalising on the e-bike revolution
- Making the digital transformation happen