Compact in size and discreet enough for a small shop or cafe, Sony’s 720p HD network surveillance cameras are available in four models – SNC-CH210, SNC-CH110, SNC-DH110, and SNC-DH110T.
Each models come with a stream squared function that allows simultaneous streaming of two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable SD resolutions. Part of an image can be selected from the original view and resized to SD resolution. This means it can stream a wide-angle view and a close-up shot at the same time.
According to Sony, the View-DR technology incorporates the latest in Wide-D technology with Visibility Enhancer and XDNR to provide quality HD images.
“The attractive price point combined with sophisticated features makes this an ideal proposition to a business that wants to increase its loss prevention tools,” Steve Charles, sales and marketing manager, video security solutions, Sony Australia and New Zealand, said.
- Apple dominates lacklustre Australian smartwatch market
- What Sony, Samsung Panasonic, Miele and Bosch revealed at IFA
- How far away is a Sony car?
- Sony says sayonara to online biz
- Round Up: Dos and Don'ts of the new Privacy Principles, and much more