After several months of searching, PayPal has appointed Jeff Clementz as the new managing director of PayPal Australia.
Joining PayPal Australia from the company’s headquarters in San Jose, Clementz will focus on driving payment innovations in his new role. He will work closely with Australian businesses and industry partners to enable commerce across multiple channels as technology continues to rapidly change the retail and payments landscape in Australia.
Rupert Keeley, PayPal’s senior vice president for Asia Pacific, said: “Jeff brings with him the type of expertise that will be integral to leading the development of our Australian business, as we enable payments online, on mobile and in store.”
- Paypal gets ready for next point of sale evolution
- Federal government commits to helping SMEs in the digital space
- PayPal introduces hands-free mobile payment device with PayPal Beacon
- New ePayment code takes effect
- Mobile transactions on the rise
comments powered by Disqus