Leading digital frontline workplace, WorkJam has announced the winners of its Jammy Awards, at its annual WorkJam Days customer and partner conference.
Held at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix Arizona, the awards honour WorkJam customers and partners across industries and geographic regions, celebrating businesses that have made efforts to positively impact their frontline employee experience.
Priceline Pharmacy Australia and Target Australia represented the Australian retail industry, each bringing home a WorkJam Jammy Award. Priceline Pharmacy Australia, taking out the gong for Employee First Award, while Target Australia activity planning and execution manger, Jeremy Sadek, claimed the coveted WorkJam Hero Award.
WorkJam CEO, Steven Kramer said, “We’re excited to announce the winners of our annual Jammy Awards, which highlight the extraordinary efforts WorkJam customers and partners have made to empower and improve the daily lives of their frontline employees.
“This year’s honourees give voice to a vital community of frontline workers, and provide them with digital tools that increase their overall workplace happiness and satisfaction while improving their productivity, engagement, and career development and upskilling opportunities.”
The 2023 WorkJam Jammy Award winners are:
- Aramark: Innovation Award
- Half Price Books: Digital Transformation Award
- Priceline Pharmacy Australia: Employee First Award
- Shell Malaysia: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award
- Target Australia Activity Planning & Execution Manager, Jeremy Sadek: WorkJam Hero Award
- TJX Europe: Frontline Engagement Award
- Unifi: Digital Workplace Impact Award
- delaPlex: Services Partner of the Year
- Qualtrics: Technology Partner of the Year