Global leader in site search, product merchandising and ecommerce personalisation, Searchspring has awarded Moustache Republic, Convert Digital, Overdose and Web Force 5 top honours in its 2023 APAC Ecommerce Partner Awards.
Searchspring recognises partners based on their demonstrated commitment to achieving customer outcomes throughout the year.
Searchspring head of Asia Pacific, Kate Massey (pictured) said, “Each year, we take a moment to reflect on the highlights and achievements that we’ve collectively achieved with our valued partner community. This year, we recognise partners across nine categories who have played an instrumental role in the growth of Searchspring in the APAC region during 2023. Our team works with the most talented ecommerce partners who are passionate about our shared clients’ success, helping deliver on our promise to drive the ultimate shopper experiences.”
Top honours this year go to:
- APAC Partner of the Year – Moustache Republic for accelerating the adoption of Searchspring by showcasing the tangible ROI through improved search, automated merchandising, and personalisation.
- Customer Growth Partner of the Year – Convert Digital, a long-time trusted ecommerce agency partner achieving outstanding growth for customers by delivering high-performing websites.
- Stand out Growth Partner of the Year – Overdose for continuing to go from strength-to-strength by doubling down on its commitment to deliver complete commerce solutions that drive accelerated results.
- Rising Star Partner of the Year – Mal Chia, one of Australia’s top ecommerce and digital marketing consultants, has been achieving growth for fast-growing brands looking to scale through the implementation of Searchspring to automate, optimise and personalise experiences with AI and ML.
- New Partner of the Year – Web Force 5 for bringing innovation to the forefront by delivering a best-in-class BigCommerce, Marketplacer and Searchspring integrated tech stack for retailers looking to accelerate their performance.
Searchspring’s 2023 APAC Excellence Honourees Awards showcase the key contributions made by partners. This year’s Honourees are:
- Implementation Partner of the Year – Convert Digital
- New Business Deal of the Year – Healthpost, Nourished Life and Flora & Fauna – Moustache Republic
- Project Excellence – The DOM & MedCart – WebForce 5
Searchspring also named two Searchspring Champions that have been instrumental in its success in the region throughout the year:
- Shane Newman – Overdose commercial director
- Andy Homan – Process Creative founder and creative director
Searchspring Global Partner Announcements included:
- Tapcart – Global Tech Partner of the Year – driving success for Shopify’s fastest-growing brands. Tapcart integration launched this year to drive mobile shopping experiences for product discovery.