Greenwood Plaza has today announced their hotly anticipated redevelopment of The Atrium food court will be launched on 2 May. The casual dining destination will offer North Sydneysiders a delectable variety of new and existing eateries in the newly renovated space.
In addition to existing Atrium favourites, Guzman Y Gomez, Costi’s Fish & Chips, Urban Taste and Little Tokyo, nine new retailers will join the food tenant list, totalling 12 mouth-watering dining options with a further three anticipated to be open by July 2016.
INTRODUCING NEW TENANTS:
• Bun Me: These masters of authentic Vietnamese street food will offer dishes packed with traditional flavours to satisfy the tastebuds.
• Simply Noodles Malay: The chefs at Simply Noodles know that food made simple is best – try their fragrant laksas and succulent stir-fries.
• Swiss Deli: Swiss Deli offers a refreshing range of sandwiches, salads and light bites, perfect to grab and go.
• The Gozleme Co: Handcrafted Turkish gozleme with hearty fillings is proof that you don’t need a fork to devour delicious food.
• FoGo Brazillia: You haven’t tried traditional, gourmet chargrilled meats until you’ve tasted FoGo Brazillia’s smoky skewers and saucy burgers.
• THR1VE: The health & wellness food chain offers paleo-inspired meals and nutritious, feel-good food to keep you feeling energised.
• Wokky Chan’s: Marinate your taste buds with mouth-watering oriental aromas and Chinese dishes that taste just like home.
• Mirchi: Saute your palate with Mirchi’s vibrant, Indian and Nepalese wholesome dishes that will warm the soul and transport you to India.
The $9 million redevelopment of Greenwood’s food court is part of Mirvac’s enduring commitment to delivering quality and diversity to its customers. The Atrium’s upgrade will add variety to the lunch menu, catering to North Sydney’s demographic pool of locals and office workers.
With free Wi-Fi, newly refurbished seating plan and ambient design and décor, The Atrium will offer a relaxed cultural dining experience, taking customers on a foodie journey around the world under one roof.
For more information, please visit: http://www.greenwoodplaza.com.au/
About Greenwood Plaza
Greenwood Plaza is a CBD Shopping Centre located in North Sydney, jointly owned by Mirvac and TH Real Estate. The Centre comprises the only leading fresh food, national fashion and giftware offer in the North Sydney area. Greenwood Plaza currently comprises 8,742 square metres of gross lettable area with over 100 specialty retailers and home to the iconic Greenwood Hotel. For a full list of Greenwood Plaza retailers visit: www.greenwoodplaza.com.au
Mirvac is a leading integrated real estate group, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) with activities across the investment and development spectrum. Established in 1972, Mirvac has more than 40 years of experience in the real estate industry and has an unmatched reputation for delivering quality products across all of its businesses.
TH Real Estate is an established investment management company with specialisation in real estate equity and debt investing worldwide. As one of the largest real estate managers in the world, TH Real Estate has the scale, capital resources and knowledge to provide creative and effective real estate investment solutions for clients.