Target opened its first next generation store in New South Wales at Chatswood Westfield this morning (Friday).with Jessica Mauboy and Managing Director Stuart Machin doing the honours.
The new Target Chatswood forms part of the retailer’s roll-out of next generation stores in existing and news sites – intended to enhance the shopping experience – and will be the first store of its kind in New South Wales.
The new features include:
· StyleMe Shoppers who are trained by styling experts to help customers shop the latest trends
· An in-store café for customers to enjoy a meal or snake in the convenience of the Target store
· A Click n Collect service that allows shoppers to select products online, and then simply pick up their shopping orders in store
· A T-shirt printing station where customers can come in with their own designs or images and create their own fashion
· An on-site clothing alteration service
· A digital photo kiosk for quick printing
· A designated kids play zone has been introduced to keep the whole family entertained during their trip to Target
· A parent’s room to make sure that the entire family can shop in comfort
· State-of-the-art fitting rooms