Hosted by the Australian Shop and Office Fitting Industry Association (ASOFIA), the 2013 Future Summit will tour Australia with seminars in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth on the 18, 26, 27 and 28 of June respectively.
Fresh from a global retail study tour, Jon bird will share insights on how to successfully navigate the new retail landscape.
“This is arguably the most daunting, puzzling, challenging and disruptive, but ultimately the most fascinating and exhilarating time in the history of retail,” he said.
“It's a time when everything is up in the air and contradictions are the norm. Physical retailers are racing to develop online strategies, while online retailers are rushing to open bricks and mortar stores. The lines between online and offline have become increasingly blurred.
“Australian customers are shopping the world via an increasing plethora of digital devices. The department store format is supposed to be dead, yet some of the most successful retailers in the world right now are department stores.”
Bird will also share the very latest global case studies of retailers who are not only surviving but thriving in the current marketplace, as well as outlining a number of lessons for each attendee to take away.
Appealing to CEOs, decision makers and professionals, all members of the business, retail and fitout community are urged to attend to event. The Future Summit is being marked as the opportunity for individuals within the business and retail sectors to gain superior insights and solid advice on how navigate the new retail landscape and deal with the current economic climate.
Tickets are $75 per person and group discounts are also available. Limited sponsorship opportunities still available, contact ASOFIA National Office on 02 4369 0055 for more information.
Seminar locations and dates:
- Sydney, 18 June, 7:30am – Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. For tickets: http://tiny.cc/w6u5ww
- Brisbane, 18 June, 5:00pm – Victoria Park Golf Complex. For tickets: http://tiny.cc/v7u5ww
- Melbourne, 26 June, 7:30am – Pullman & Mercure Melbourne, Albert Park. For tickets: http://tiny.cc/p8u5ww
- Adelaide, 27 June, 7:30am – Stamford Grand Adelaide, Glenelg. For tickets: http://tiny.cc/p9u5ww
- Perth, 28 June, 7:30am – Crown Perth, Burswood. For tickets: http://tiny.cc/kav5ww