OUTLOOK brings together delegates from all sectors of parking to learn about new technologies and developments. If you provide parking services, this event is not to be missed. Register today
Hear from speakers who bring innovative thinking, share real world experiences, and case studies that promote stimulating and provocative conversation about issues important to the parking industry.
This year we address the theme of ‘Connected Mobility’ at OUTLOOK 2019. As we see technology innovators continue to push the boundaries of ingenuity in terms of how tomorrow’s cars will run and what they’ll be capable of – we take a broad overview of how intelligently interconnected urban transportation infrastructure will integrate.
Sessions will focus on topics such as:
- The future of parking in a connected world
- Changing the parking behaviour of motorists
- Big data and kerbside parking controls
- Investigating and managing car parking at schools
- Unlocking shared mobility – free-flow car sharing
- Uber Air and the aerial mobility revolution
- Transitioning to a future with Electric Vehicles
OUTLOOK 2019 will feature high-profile speakers, the latest products and technology, high quality educational sessions that are tailored to local government and other public institutions that provide parking, plus exclusive access to a dedicated parking expo.
Featuring Keynote Speaker, David Bartlett, Former Tasmanian Premier and one of Australia’s Top 50 most influential people in technology, and the 2019 Parking Industry Awards.
The full program can be found at https://www.parking.asn.au/outlook-program/
Councils and Not-For-Profits receive $300 off delegate registration. Use code ‘EBDISCOUNT’ when registering online to receive $300 off the standard fee.
Rewire Your Culture for an AI-augmented Future
Managing and harnessing change is the biggest challenge facing data and analytics, and business leaders alike. The breadth of change is extensive.
It is affecting business models, driving the need for data literacy and the need for a data and analytics-centric mindset. Trust and ethics must be built. New behaviors must be established. Creative thinking must be embraced and encouraged. Leaders must examine their organizational culture to establish a new culture based on a foundation of collaboration.
Make sure you join us for thought-leading guidance and practical examples of how to:
- Learn how to deliver actionable insights through data storytelling
- Allay data privacy fears and encourage trusted data sharing
- Drive new sources of innovation and revenue
- Develop the resilience, adaptability, agility and leadership skills needed to succeed
- Understand the key future trends that will transform your business
- Gain insights from peers into the practical skills and best practices