With digital technology forecast to contribute $139 billion to the Australian economy by 2020, there’s no doubt that new technologies such as cloud, data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) are what is driving Australian business in the future.
Digital Disruption X 2018 will provide 20+ “How-to” case studies addressing:
- Implementing Digital Processes, Procedures and Innovation to Stay Ahead of Digital Disruption (Partnering, Venturing, Incubating, Data Analytics, Thinking like a Start-ups)
- Identifying Emerging Technology and Adapting to the Velocity of Change (RPA, AI, IoT, Cloud, Digital Transformation)
- Embedding Digital Culture and Change Management into your Organisation (Human –Centered design, Customer Experience, Agile Workforce, Risk Management
Learn from 30+ Speakers….
- Jeremy Balkin, Head of Innovation, HSBC (USA)
- Sarah Forsterling, Head of Client Strategy AUS & NZ, Uber
- Ian Oppermann, CEO and Chief Data Scientist, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Andy Weir, Chief Information Officer, Bankwest
- Alessio Bresciani, GM Digital Channels and Innovation, Australia Post
- Melissa Witheriff, Head of Digital Innovation, Credit Union Australia
- Jo-Ann Pass, Head of Digital Operations, Sydney Water
- William Judge, Social Robotics Project Lead, Innovation Lab, Commonwealth Bank
- Greg Higgins, Head of Digital Learning Lab, TAFE NSW
- Paulo Rocha, Principal Enterprise Architect, Westpac
- …and more!
Currently, there is $11 billion worth of economic opportunities per annum for digital identity. And with investment into digital platforms across Australia soaring, it is important for the public and private sectors to collaborate so that Australia can not only build cyber fraud resilience but also improve service delivery by investing in innovative digital identity technologies and systems.
With this in mind, the Digital Identity Summit has been developed to focus on protecting identity from fraud through authentication and verification controls, as well as providing goods and services online by streamlining digital identity platforms across the public and private sector.
Held on 26 – 27 March 2018 at Novotel Sydney Central, the event will bring together senior managers, thought leaders and experts involved in the protection, innovation and exploration of identity platforms. Topics being discussed include:
- Protecting Identity from Fraud through Authentication and Verification Controls
- Providing Customer Centric Digital Platforms to Encourage Opt-In National Identity Solutions
- Leveraging Biometric Technology and Blockchain Applications
- Enabling Cross-Agency and Cross-Sector Collaboration
A few of our featured speakers include:
- Sean Hewitt, Head of Digital Service Design for Universal Credit – Department for Work and Pensions UK (DWP)
- Victoria Richardson, Chief Strategy Officer – Australian Payments Network
- David Chadwick, Director, Passport Standards and Biometrics Section – Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Anthony Licciardi, Manager of Identity – AGL
- Mathew Cagney, Head of Pay Now – After Pay
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet and network with Heads of Digital Identity, Digital Strategy, Digital Security, Digital Transformation, Digital Payments and more to discuss how the Australian market can not only build cyber fraud resilience, but also improve service delivery by investing in innovative digital identity technologies and systems.