Join ONLINE RETAILER EXPO & CONFERENCE for two jam-packed days of cutting-edge ecommerce insights, trends, tech innovation and retail solutions to set you on track for success in 2018 and beyond.
Discover the latest tech from 100+ exhibitors including Amazon, Alibaba and Shopify Plus, and gather industry insights from speakers from Netflix, Under Armour, L’Oréal and many more.
Australian retailers are facing a rapid evolution of technology and Artificial Intelligence. Amazon has entered the Australian market which has created huge competition for retailers. CX and customer expectations are forcing retailers to reassess the service they provide, not just in terms of convenience and pace, but engagement and enjoyability. This event will focus on how technology is not only disrupting the market through the rise of online shopping and how to survive by harnessing new tech, but also utilising the mass amount of data available to improve both CX and operational efficiency. But the big focus is on AI applications, understanding the potential, selecting the right one, seamlessly integrating AI into your operations (chatbots, natural language processing e.g. Siri, Alexa, IBM Watson). The event will focus on this strategy aspect, but also physical AI applications, especially for last mile delivery (robots, driverless trucks, drones, etc).
Attend the Retail Tech Summit 2018 to:
- Create a cutting edge innovation roadmap and benchmark against the global best
- Understand the potential of different tech/AI applications and select the best fit for maximum ROI
- Integrate world class and emerging AI technology into your operations
- Hear from leading Australian and global retailers on how they are pushing CX forward
- Learn how to improve speed & convenience of purchase and delivery for customers
- Best utilise data to gain a 360 degree view of each customer and personalise their shopping experience