The contact centre industry has been upgrading its services to appeal to the new wave of customer; the digitally savvy customer, that wants queries resolved faster and more efficiently. Join experts from Air Asia, CBA, Australia Post, Qantas and more as they come together to discuss the importance customer experience plays within contact centres.
Hear from CCOs and thought leaders from different sectors including:
- Adam Geneave, Chief Customer Happiness Officer, AirAsia
- Lee Scales, Chief Customer Officer, UniSuper
- Steve Mitchinson, Chief Customer Officer, Department of Finance WA
- Steven Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, MyBudget
- Lawrence Mitchell, CCO, Sumo Salad
- Sharron Bottica, Chief Customer Officer, AIA
- Mai Le, Head of Customer Obsession, Customer Care, Uber (USA)
- Shyamala Prayaga, Autonomous Vehicle Digital Experience, Product Owner, Ford Motor Company (USA)
- Ray Apple, Executive Vice President Contact Centres, Customer Experience and Operational Technology, Wells Fargo (USA)
- Tim Roberts, Director Customer Innovation, Westpac
- Clare Toufexis, General Manager Services and Access, Department of Internal Affairs, NZ
Why should you attend?
- New cutting edge case studies: Air Asia and Expedia to discuss how automation and data analytics is completely disrupting the traditional contact centre
- More conference streams, including the CCW Exec Club! C-Suite Keynote talks and a dedicated stream for CX senior leaders to discuss future-proofing their strategies for the next 5 years
- Take your pick of 6 deep-dive workshops: from workforce planning to data analytics, we’ve got all the key topics covered to arm you with the best roadmap to take back to the office
- CCW Awards sponsored by Fiji Consulate: With three new exciting categories! Applications close on Friday, 29 November, so if your organisation is innovating – we want to hear from you!
- Bigger, more experiential expo hall: From book signings, to live demos, lawn games and inspiration boards, as always your CCW experience will include the fun factor!
For more information, download the agenda: http://bit.ly/34CxuKK
Tech in Gov is a large scale two day conference and exhibition bringing together ICT leaders and department heads from Federal and State Government. Delegates attend to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part in ongoing public sector ICT modernization.
The event focuses on ICT issues that matter most to government:
Delivering streamlined services 24×7 in an “on demand and open” society
Enabling the strategic use of ICT to deliver on policy and effective governance
Engaging openly to build and leverage knowledge and foster collaboration