Rewire Your Culture for an AI-augmented Future
Managing and harnessing change is the biggest challenge facing data and analytics, and business leaders alike. The breadth of change is extensive.
It is affecting business models, driving the need for data literacy and the need for a data and analytics-centric mindset. Trust and ethics must be built. New behaviors must be established. Creative thinking must be embraced and encouraged. Leaders must examine their organizational culture to establish a new culture based on a foundation of collaboration.
Make sure you join us for thought-leading guidance and practical examples of how to:
- Learn how to deliver actionable insights through data storytelling
- Allay data privacy fears and encourage trusted data sharing
- Drive new sources of innovation and revenue
- Develop the resilience, adaptability, agility and leadership skills needed to succeed
- Understand the key future trends that will transform your business
- Gain insights from peers into the practical skills and best practices
Tech in Gov is a large scale two day conference and exhibition bringing together ICT leaders and department heads from Federal and State Government. Delegates attend to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part in ongoing public sector ICT modernization.
The event focuses on ICT issues that matter most to government:
Delivering streamlined services 24×7 in an “on demand and open” society
Enabling the strategic use of ICT to deliver on policy and effective governance
Engaging openly to build and leverage knowledge and foster collaboration