The NRA Training and Events calendar is now out for the new financial year and includes some new and revamped programs, such as:
• Conducting workplace Investigations – The why, the what, the how
• Understanding workplace health and safety
• Employee interventions – How to successfully handle performance and conduct issues
• Avoiding Inappropriate Behaviour: Workplace Bullying, Sexual Harassment & Discrimination
• What to expect when your employee is expecting
• Recruiting the right people for your business
• Creating a winning culture – Tips and tools for retaining and engaging your team; and
• Ending employment – How to manage the termination process to limit your risk
Click here to view the calendar.
Please note, NRA’s annual Workplace Law Masterclasses will be held in May 2016 on the following dates:
• Melbourne – Wednesday, 4 May
• Sydney – Thursday, 5 May
• Brisbane – Friday, 6 May
Be sure to mark these dates in your calendar for an event that your business cannot afford to miss. Member price is $599 (plus GST) with team discounts for 3 or more registrations. Further information will be communicated closer to the event, however, if you wish to enquire or register your interest in the Masterclass in the interim, please contact a member of our team by email or phone 1800 RETAIL (738 245).
The NRA team is also excited to introduce some of its training sessions online. Keep your eye out for our NRA webinar calendar which will be available for the new financial year shortly!
If you would like further information on any of the NRA's Employment Law training workshops, please contact a member of the Employment Law team via email or phone 1800 RETAIL (738 245).