Mark Mulder is the newst member of the Digital Leadership team at Salmat Digital.
He has been appointed the position of executive general manager for product and marketing, where he will be responsible for overseeing these departments.
Speaking about the appointment, Nick Spooner, CEO Salmat Digital, said: “Mark’s passion, experience and leadership will help strengthen the Salmat Digital business across a number of fronts including strategy, commercial, partnerships and product.”
Mulder has has previously held senior roles in the UK and Australia with Accenture, Virgin Media/Telewest, and, most recently, SingTel Optus.
- Is digital advertising killing print?
- OP/ED Build personal relationships by embracing, not fearing, Big Data
- Salmat Digital buys Netstarter from Magento
- Australian shoppers still reaching for catalogues
- Salmat launches single content marketing platform
comments powered by Disqus