Other retailer shares rose as well with Myer shares up seven cents to $1.61 and JB Hi-Fi up 17 cents to $8.76.
- New app creates the ultimate mix tape for retailers, without the legal hassles
- David Jones agrees to $2.15bn takeover bid from South Africa, Myer withdraws
- Round Up: Myer & DJs release disappointing results, prompting more merger talk
- Round Up: H&M heading to west Sydney; Lack of skilled workers to impact retail
- Round Up: Guide to adapting to new Privacy Principles and DJs/Myer meagre merger