Other retailer shares rose as well with Myer shares up seven cents to $1.61 and JB Hi-Fi up 17 cents to $8.76.
- Round Up: H&M heading to west Sydney; Lack of skilled workers to impact retail
- Round Up: Guide to adapting to new Privacy Principles and DJs/Myer meagre merger
- Round Up: Noni B increases margin, like-for-like sales down and stores closing
- Round Up: Bendigo retailer wins global award, Top loyalty programs; staff tips
- Round Up: Eagle Boys, Coffee Club and ALDI all targeting aggressive expansion