Wikipedia says that "Inventory Control is the supervision of supply, storage and accessibility of items in order to ensure an adequate supply without excessive oversupply". InvenTraq™ is a new program from ASP that's aiming for the target that Wikipedia has set.
Your inventory is vital to the welfare of your business. InvenTraq™ can help you get your inventory under control.
- InvenTraq™ is a simple to use Windows program for your PC that uses barcode labels to identify inventory and locations, and to simplify inventory Despatch, Receiving, Stocktaking, and Stock Queries with a portable barcode terminal.
- Importing existing inventory information is easy thanks to the built-in Import Wizard. An Export Wizard is also available.
- InvenTraq™ is easy to learn and use, using an attractive spreadsheet-like grid display of your inventory. Clicking on column headings sorts the data, and double-clicking on an item allows the full information for that item to be viewed or modified.
- Reports can list all inventory, or only items in a particular category or location.
- You can use InvenTraq™ by itself, but a Windows barcode terminal is highly recommended.
- InvenTraq™ is an Australian product from ASP, in business since 1977, and highly regarded by our many clients.
- You can try InvenTraq™ totally free and without obligation for 30 days, with free telephone support during your trial. Annual Telephone Support includes free software upgrades, which are otherwise chargeable.
A 30 day trial version of InvenTraq™ is available for download.