Australia’s home of Shopper Marketing POPAI has launched the nation’s first advanced training program in collaboration with training developers ShopAbility to be held 31 July in Sydney.
Entitled “Living and Breathing Shopper Marketing – Creating a Culture of Shopper Marketing in your Business”, the training is designed for industry professionals involved in shopper marketing, with a desire to take their thinking and practice to the next level.
The programme has been developed using best practice theory and case studies from around the globe, according to POPAI general manager Karen Spear.
“We’re very excited to be presenting Australia’s first advanced shopper marketing training programme. Given the success of our intermediate programme and the growing emphasis of shopper marketing in the industry we’ve had a strong demand for further training at an advanced level. This one-day course is right at the cutting edge of current thinking,” she said.
This training workshop will enable participants to take away a real life plan of attack of how to integrate shopper marketing into their business at a strategic level. The day covers how to:
1. Calibrate messages along the path to purchase
2. Identify and apply emotional vs. rational motivators
3. Understand different paths to purchase and purchase decision hierarchies
4. Apply shopper segmentation to retail and marketing initiatives
5. Articulate a financial case for integration of Shopper Marketing into your business
6. Understand how to engage different stakeholders within your business with Shopper Marketing
7. Understand the fundamentals of a Shopper Marketing culture
8. Discuss and recommend budget allocation in a Shopper-centric business
“This is a very focused small group workshop, for only 12 people, so we encourage interested people to book early and avoid missing out,” Spear said.
For information, www.popai.com.au
- Retailers win big at marketing awards
- EDA Australasia receives four awards at 2014 POPAI Awards
- Greater group wins award for in-store work for Optus Singtel
- Creative Instore Solutions wins five Popai Marketing Awards
- Round Up: Dick Smith's strong start and Australian merchandising winners
comments powered by Disqus