The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- Woolworths updates analytic platform with Teradata
- Click, fly & collect with Woolworths
- Mitre 10 grows with two new joint ventures
- Aldi bounces back in consumer satisfaction
- No cross-subsidy in Auspost: ACCC
comments powered by Disqus