The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round Up: Helping SMEs build intranets and PayPal on the Galaxy Gear 2
- Round Up: Retail solutions big and small, and customer satisfaction winners
- Round Up: Bendigo retailer wins global award, Top loyalty programs; staff tips
- Fifth Harvey Norman franchisee fined $32,000 after ACCC investigation
- ACCC proposes for office product retailers to continue collective bargaining
comments powered by Disqus