The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- Suppliers and retailers warned to pass on Carbon Tax savings; repeal praised
- On Notice: ACCC coming after retailers and suppliers that post fake reviews
- Penalties cost Harvey Norman franchisees $234,000 after four more fined
- PayPal unveils portable card reader to process payments anywhere, anytime
- Round Up: Helping SMEs build intranets and PayPal on the Galaxy Gear 2
comments powered by Disqus