The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvey Norman franchisees fined for misleading customers
- Coles, Woolworths agree to cap fuel discounts at 4 cents
- ACCC raises concern over St Kilda acquisition by Woolworths
- Dick Smith lists on the ASX but shares fall flat
- ACCC releases guidance about online product reviews
comments powered by Disqus