The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- My Chemist group fined $32k
- Arnott's pays $51,000 for misleading claims about the saturated fat content of S
- Federal court finds Chrisco Hampers lay-by system unfair
- Merger review of Sonic Healthcare's acquisition of Adelaide Pathology Partners
- Franchisors warned of Halloween deadline for disclosure documents
comments powered by Disqus