The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- ACCC releases comparator website guidance
- Staples can acquire Office Depot: ACCC
- ACCC launches Small Business in Focus report at COSBOA
- Coles catches bigger share of deli spend
- Australians lose $45 million to scams in 2015
comments powered by Disqus