The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- More pain for Nurofen please, says ACCC
- What the ACCC thinks of JB's move on The Good Guys
- ACCC blocks single anti-fraud product
- Free range egg brands in hot water
- Coles Express petrol prices under scrutiny
comments powered by Disqus