The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telstra ordered to drop prices by 9.4%
- ACCC slaps down Airbnb and eDreams
- ACCC releases guide to provide clarity on ‘free range’ egg claims
- Rokeby Farms: Premium protein driving significant growth
- All-day trading could be on way out for non-petrol convenience stores
comments powered by Disqus