The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colgate-Palmolive fined $18 million for laundry detergent cartel
- eBay and Woolworths trial ‘Parcel Drop-Off’ service
- Momentum Energy fined $54k for renewable energy claims
- Data consumption jumps: Netflix, Stan and Presto bouyant
- Aldi’s share of the Australian grocery market still rising
comments powered by Disqus