The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- Coles pays back more than $12 million to suppliers
- Government planners blamed for Woolworths woes
- Woolworths CEO departs as part of $50 million retrenchment program
- ACCC acts on alleged false or misleading juice representations
- The Good Guys and Woolworths providing insight into the value of data
comments powered by Disqus