The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has called for for comment on Woolworths/Lowe’s joint venture’s proposed acquisition of three hardware stores owned by G Gay & Co in Victoria.
The ACCC has released a statement of issues seeking further information on certain competition issues which have arisen from the ACCC's review to date.
The ACCC invites further submissions from the market in response to the Statement of Issues by 1 June 2012. As a result, the ACCC's final decision will be deferred until 5 July 2012.
Submissions can be sent by email to the ACCC at: email@example.com
- ACCC launches extraordinary court action against Woollies over "unsafe products"
- Misleading claims the biggest concern for small business: ACCC
- Suppliers and retailers warned to pass on Carbon Tax savings; repeal praised
- On Notice: ACCC coming after retailers and suppliers that post fake reviews
- Penalties cost Harvey Norman franchisees $234,000 after four more fined
comments powered by Disqus