Specialty Fashion Group (SFG) has appointed Ashley Hardwick and Michael Hardwick as non-executive directors, effective of 25 May 2012. They represent the shareholders of the Cotton On Group that hold a 20 per cent interest in SFG.
Ashley Hardwick is a director and shareholder of the Cotton On Group with over 20 years of retail experience. He also oversees the property function of the business. Michael Hardwick is the chief financial officer of the Cotton On Group and has been heavily involved in the internal expansion of the business.
Geoff Levy, Chairman commented: “We are delighted that Ashley and Michael Hardwick have accepted our offer to join the Board. Both bring excellent global retail credentials.”
- Retail precinct 140 opens in Perth
- New Cotton On flagship store for Surfers Paradise
- Specialty Fashion Group buys Rivers to home in on mature, value segment
- Sportsgirl CEO Elle Roseby joins Cotton On Group as Supre GM
- Specialty Fashion bounces back thanks to cost cutting
comments powered by Disqus