Following several management changes last week, another David Jones executive has walked from the company.
Caroline Waldron has resigned as the company’s secretary and general counsel effective as of 9 July 2012.
David Jones chairman Robert Savage said: “I would like to thank Caroline for her service at David Jones.”
Waldron’s replacement will be announced in coming weeks.
- Fashion and beauty lifts DJs Q1 sales results by 2.1%
- David Jones follows Costco to Ringwood with tech-savvy concept store
- Irony: David Jones CEO resigns, staying on for succession planning
- David Jones boosts womenswear offering with designer brands deals
- Nicola Finetti jumps ship from Myer to join David Jones
comments powered by Disqus