Following several management changes last week, another David Jones executive has walked from the company.
Caroline Waldron has resigned as the company’s secretary and general counsel effective as of 9 July 2012.
David Jones chairman Robert Savage said: “I would like to thank Caroline for her service at David Jones.”
Waldron’s replacement will be announced in coming weeks.
- Beauty EDU opens at David Jones Eastland
- David Jones launches brand campaign
- David Jones and Domayne big winners at Catalogue Awards
- David Jones, Coles and Kmart in Brisbane's new retail village
- David Jones to enter New Zealand
comments powered by Disqus