In a chance to transform itself into an omni-channel retailer, David Jones has appointed Mondo Digital to help manage its online store.
David Jones aims to launch a new online store in the first quarter of the 2012/13 financial year that will offer 90,000 SKU – a difference from its current online store that only has a range of 9,000 SKU.
Mondo Digital will undertake the responsibility of photography, retouching and copywriting of all products David Jones plans to offer customers online.
“A critical part of our omni-channel strategy is providing customers world class standards to browse and shop our brand portfolio,” Adriane McDermott, David Jones general manager digital marketing, says.
“Mondo Digital’s expertise in digital photography will help us raise the bar on our overall digital experience, as well as streamline production for the high volume of products and brands we plan to range as part of the new strategy”.
- Fashion and beauty lifts DJs Q1 sales results by 2.1%
- David Jones follows Costco to Ringwood with tech-savvy concept store
- Irony: David Jones CEO resigns, staying on for succession planning
- We can't turn back time: Telstra on why mobile is here to stay
- David Jones boosts womenswear offering with designer brands deals
comments powered by Disqus