In a chance to transform itself into an omni-channel retailer, David Jones has appointed Mondo Digital to help manage its online store.
David Jones aims to launch a new online store in the first quarter of the 2012/13 financial year that will offer 90,000 SKU – a difference from its current online store that only has a range of 9,000 SKU.
Mondo Digital will undertake the responsibility of photography, retouching and copywriting of all products David Jones plans to offer customers online.
“A critical part of our omni-channel strategy is providing customers world class standards to browse and shop our brand portfolio,” Adriane McDermott, David Jones general manager digital marketing, says.
“Mondo Digital’s expertise in digital photography will help us raise the bar on our overall digital experience, as well as streamline production for the high volume of products and brands we plan to range as part of the new strategy”.
- A picture tour walk around the Emporium in Melbourne
- Quarterly sales growth and sale approval provide good news for David Jones
- Round Up: David Jones, Myer and Harvey Norman news
- David Jones agrees to $2.15bn takeover bid from South Africa, Myer withdraws
- Round Up: Myer & DJs release disappointing results, prompting more merger talk
comments powered by Disqus