The first stage of Stockland Shellharbour’s $330 million expansion has opened unveiling Coles, Kmart and over 40 specialty stores.
Stockland Shellharbour centre manager Brett Leonard said the launch date is earlier than anticipated, with construction of the first retail stage completed 10 weeks ahead of schedule.
“We are extremely pleased to offer customers exciting new brands and an additional 800 free car spaces sooner than expected. This is the beginning of many more extraordinary things to come,” he said.
Some specialty stores opening in the mall include Witchery, Wittner, RM Williams, Swarovski, Lorna Jane, Events, Sunburn, Valleygirl and Hairhouse Warehouse.
The opening marks the first of many retail openings planned for the centre during 2012 and 2013, including the introduction of a Myer department store next year.
- Stockland signs up with Jamie Oliver
- Zara flagship opens at Glasshouse Sydney
- Stockland's retail portfolio to see steady improvement
- ACCC says no to Woolworth's Glenmore Ridge acquisition
- Stockland refines strategy to boost returns
comments powered by Disqus