Customers may soon be able to shop in-store online.
Reported by Laughing Squid, Google Maps has gone inside an American store using its Street View tool.
Google Maps has taken photos of Seattle’s Archie McPhee store to show off the potential of virtual shopping and a new form of online shopping.
Using the Street View tool, customers are able to currently ‘walk’ through the aisles and look at the products.
- Crucial launches managed Google Apps in Australian first
- Online retail report shows spending increase
- Internet parcel tax: a net loss?
- Revealed: what shoppers really want
- World first: Hyundai offers Google’s Android Auto System
comments powered by Disqus