Customers may soon be able to shop in-store online.
Reported by Laughing Squid, Google Maps has gone inside an American store using its Street View tool.
Google Maps has taken photos of Seattle’s Archie McPhee store to show off the potential of virtual shopping and a new form of online shopping.
Using the Street View tool, customers are able to currently ‘walk’ through the aisles and look at the products.
- Google Australia rolling out Trusted Stores and Seller Ratings to help online re
- GST battle is just 10% of the online retailing picture
- Burnside Village engages customers with Google Maps technology
- Australians plan to drive a hard bargain online this Christmas
- Aussie retailers continue to brave new consumer demands
comments powered by Disqus