By Grant Shepherd
Swedish furniture retailer IKEA has just announced a new product called Uppleva (Swedish for Experience), an all-in-one piece of furniture that includes a HDTV, Blu-ray player and sound system integrated into cabinetry.
According to the company, the Full HD LED TV will be available in four different sizes, have Smart TV features, built-in Wi-Fi, DivX HD and 400HZ. The system also includes a built-in Blu-ray/DVD player and a sound system with wireless subwoofer. Plus it all runs via one remote control and all the cables and wires are hidden inside the unit.
The IKEA Uppleva will be available at the end of June in Sweden. There is no confirmed date for an Australian release just yet.
- Ikea enhances buyer experience with hipages.com.au partnership
- Ikea engage customers with creative app
- Ikea taps into business market
- IKEA's 2013 catalgoue to use augmented reality
- Ikea confirms third Sydney store
comments powered by Disqus