Lend Lease has appointed Colin Carter to its board of directors, effective Monday 2 April 2012.
Carter currently serves as a non-executive director of Wesfarmers and SEEK Limited.
He also has a wide industry knowledge on corporate governance issues and in recent years has carried board performance reviews for a number of companies. He has co-authored a book on board, “Back to the Drawing Board”.
Lend Lease chairman David Crawford welcomes Carter to the board.
“I am delighted that Colin is joining the board. He has deep expertise in business strategy and organisational change in both Australian and offshore operations. Colin will complete the mix of skills on the board,” Crawford said.
- First retailer opens at Barangaroo
- Lend Lease sells Singaporean stake
- GPT sells Erina Fair interest to Lend Lease
- Property innovation winners announced
- Lend Lease to lead Sydney redevelopment
comments powered by Disqus