As part of completing its acquisition of Rebel Group from Archer Capital, Super Retail Group has appointed Erica Berchtold as managing director of sports retailing.
Berctold, who is currently employed by Specialty Fashion Group as general manager of the Crossroads and Autograph businesse, will assume direct responsibility for driving growth in the Rebel business as well as integrating Rebel into the Super Retail Group.
She told over 15 years experience in the retail industry and has previously worked for Rebel as general manager of merchandise between 2003 and 2007.
Peter Birtles, Super Retail Group CEO, said the appointment underlines the commitment to integrating and driving the business.
“Ms Berchtold’s background and experience in the fashion and leisure retail sectors make her ideally suited to her new role. Ms Berchtold’s skills are a great match for the Group and we look forward to working with her to further develop the Rebel business,” he said.
- Specialty Fashion Group buys Rivers to home in on mature, value segment
- Super Retail Group to grow store footprint following solid results
- Specialty Fashion bounces back thanks to cost cutting
- Specialty Fashion Group signs Bangladesh Safety Accord
- Specialty Fashion Group undergoes cloud adoption
comments powered by Disqus