As part of completing its acquisition of Rebel Group from Archer Capital, Super Retail Group has appointed Erica Berchtold as managing director of sports retailing.
Berctold, who is currently employed by Specialty Fashion Group as general manager of the Crossroads and Autograph businesse, will assume direct responsibility for driving growth in the Rebel business as well as integrating Rebel into the Super Retail Group.
She told over 15 years experience in the retail industry and has previously worked for Rebel as general manager of merchandise between 2003 and 2007.
Peter Birtles, Super Retail Group CEO, said the appointment underlines the commitment to integrating and driving the business.
“Ms Berchtold’s background and experience in the fashion and leisure retail sectors make her ideally suited to her new role. Ms Berchtold’s skills are a great match for the Group and we look forward to working with her to further develop the Rebel business,” he said.
- Toll and SFG to build state-of-the-art distribution centre
- Almost a tonne of batteries to be recycled
- Australia’s retailers honoured at the ARA eftops Australian Retail Awards
- Round Up: Dick Smith's strong start and Australian merchandising winners
- Specialty Fashion Group buys Rivers to home in on mature, value segment
comments powered by Disqus