Hairhouse Warehouse has been named franchisor of the year by the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA).
Hairhouse Warehouse general manager Arthur Mitroulas said winning the Franchisor of the Year award is equivalent to coming number one in Australia’s biggest team race.
“This prestigious award highlights the importance placed on achieving excellence by the entire Hairhouse Warehouse team in all facets of the business,” he said.
The company also received the FCA 2011 franchisor social responsibility award in recognition of Hairhouse Warehouse’s outstanding commitment and contribution to the community and the environment.
Thirdly, the company was named a runner up in the marketing excellence category.
Organised by the Franchise Council of Australia, the Excellence in Franchising Awards recognise and reward excellence along with providing a platform for companies and individuals to showcase their work in the franchising sector.
The awards were announced at the Franchise Council of Australia’s industry gala dinner held in Melbourne as part of the National Franchise Convention 2011.
- Boost juice bar wins best established franchisor of the year
- Key brands to exhibit at Brisbane franchising expo
- Specsavers wins top award at FCA Franchising Awards
- ASIC bans Mobile Rentals for targeting "vulnerable" consumers
- Government strengthening franchising sector with new code
comments powered by Disqus