‘The Future Summit – Inspiration for Industry’ is a national educational breakfast seminar series recently launched by the Australian Shop & Office Fitting Industry Association (ASOFIA). It will feature Steve Tighe, one of Australia’s most compelling speakers on the future and innovation.
Appealing to CEOs and decision makers from a range of industries, all members of the business community are warmly encouraged to attend this highly anticipated event.
Steve Tighe will reveal his thought-provoking observations on today’s society and discuss how the changes we see around us are reshaping every aspect of our lifestyle including commuting, housing, employment, consumption, retail and the cities we choose to live in.
The breakfast series will be kicking off in Adelaide on 1 September before making its way through to Melbourne on 13 September where it will be featured at the inaugural Retail 2011 event (for registrations to Retail 2011 click here). From there the event will make its way to the other capital cities – Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Do not miss the prospect of being part of the much anticipated Future Summit Speaker Event.
Secure your seat now there is only 1 week to go and registration is filling up fast! Tickets are $70 each and group discounts are available. Tickets can be purchased via www.asofia.com.au
Limited sponsorship opportunities still available, contact ASOFIA National Office on 02 4342 5505 for more information.
Breakfast seminar locations and dates:
• Brisbane, 23 August - The Pavilion, Alan Border Field, Breakfast Creek
• Sydney, 24 August - WatervieW in Bicentennial Park (Sydney Olympic Park)
• Perth, 31 August - South of Perth Yacht Club, Applecross
• Adelaide, 1 September -Glenelg Golf Club, Novar Gardens
• Melbourne, 13 September - Melbourne Exhibition Centre (on floor of Retail 2011 tradeshow), South Wharf
- Shopfitters to gain from AMP, Westfield JV
- Retailers explore new opportunities
- A sensory approach to customer experience
- Biggest retail show goes to Melbourne
- Business insights at The Future Summit
comments powered by Disqus