The creditors of Angus & Robertson have notified customers will only see up to half of the value of their gift cards refunded to them from claims they’ve made with the company.
Ferrier Hodgson have asked customers to provide their bank details and to complete a gift card claim form in order to receive the refund.
“The amount of the final dividend will be dependent on the value of total claims received. At this stage we are hopeful of a dividend in the range of 25 - 50 cents in the dollar on your admitted claim,” John Melluish, administrator, said in his letter.
This comes following the book chain’s parent company REDGroup Retail entering into voluntary receivership in February.
- Fifty hopefuls for Dick Smith
- Harvey gives helping hand to Dick Smith customers
- Could Dick Smith have a buyer?
- The giving is easy at The Good Guys
- No changes needed to gift card regulations
comments powered by Disqus