As part of the TNSPay solution, DealsDirect will have access to risk management, hosted payment forms, and stored card tokenisation.
Paul Greenberg, DealsDirect co-founder and managing director, said the company’s aim is provide its customers with a reputable and trusted online shopping environment.
“We chose TNS because its industry reputation and experience in payment security support our requirements. TNSPay will also help address the evolving compliance and payments processing security needs of our online enterprise,” he said.
The agreement between DealsDirect and TNS also extends the TNSPay solution to its subsidiary store, DealMe.com.au.
- Cyber threats to increase in 2014, McAfee predicts
- Christmas cheer gets a head start online
- PayPal extends merchant protection with Seller Protection policy
- MasterCard launches 'future of online payments' with MasterPass
- Visa launches VisaSecuritySense to educate retailers on online security
comments powered by Disqus