Western Australian based jewellery retailer Linneys has scored the Westfield national peer review design award for its showroom at Westfield’s Sydney CBD centre.
The store was picked from all of the shopping centre giant’s new installations across Australia since October last year.
Linney’s showroom was designed by Carol Anne Cassidy and Associates of Perth. Cassidy is thrilled with the honour.
“It was an excellent project to work on given the centre’s prestige and a client who trusted in the design strategy I created,” she says.
The fitout has layered black textures, vibrant yellow Bloom chairs and armoire cabinetry to create a seductive ambience.
Cassidy has improved on the winning theme for another Linneys location.
“I have just completed another Linneys store at Burswood Entertainment Complex, Perth, based on the same styling,” she explains. “It also includes some new surprise elements.”
- First next generation Target store opens in NSW
- Third H&M store for Sydney
- rebel launches its first 'accelerate' store at Westfield Bondi Junction
- Westfield Corp meets profit forecast
- $475 million investment: Westfield Miranda to unveil new fresh food market