The country’s second largest pizza chain Eagle Boys Pizza has strengthened its human resources capabilities with the appointment of Annette Sibley as human resources manager.
Eagle Boys Pizza CEO Todd Clayton said Sibley will bring a wealth of experience to the company.
“Annette has a very strong background in human resources within the retail and health sectors and has the ability to provide more relevant people strategies in the key divisions Eagle Boys is looking to expand,” he said.
“In addition to managing the general human resource and industrial relations functions, Annette’s role will focus on promoting a learning and development culture that sits alongside an enhanced performance management process.”
Sibley will work to develop people strategies in line with the mantra that they must contribute to the overall strategic direction of a business.
She has 14 years experience in both the small business and corporate arenas, including time with Myer and Colorado Group She holds a Bachelor of Business (Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management) and is a member of the Australian Institute of Management.
- Round Up: Happy Birthday Kogan.com.au and Ooh Media's big win
- Round Up: Practical tax tips, Full body scanners help online retail; fast food
- Round Up: Eagle Boys, Coffee Club and ALDI all targeting aggressive expansion
- Eagle Boys' new look to push business mission of 'making pizza happy'
- Former Eagle Boy joins Franchised Food Company
comments powered by Disqus