Lend Lease has won the construction management contract for British Land’s North Quadrant Regent’s Place in London.
The contract, which is worth approximately $240 million involves the construction of a 500,000 square feet of retail, office and residential buildings.
Lend Lease Group CEO and managing director Steve McCann said that Lend Lease is delighted to have secured this major central London project, which demonstrates the strength of its relationships with key clients, such as British Land.
The project is expected to be completed by 2013.
- Lend Lease sells Singaporean stake
- GPT sells Erina Fair interest to Lend Lease
- Property innovation winners announced
- Lend Lease to lead Sydney redevelopment
- Lend Lease hunts for tenants