By Aimee Chanthadavong
The label’s Spanish owner, Inditex, has told Retailbiz that it will be occupying space in Westfield’s Pitt Street Mall redevelopment.
“We can confirm our plans to start commercial activity in Australia in the first half of 2011,” the company said.
The international chain already has over 1,400 stores worldwide. It has also just launched its online store for customers in France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain and UK with plans to extend it to other markets.
- Westfield localises online website launching Searchable Mall
- Is Gap's Banana Republic, Old Navy on its way to Australia?
- Brand Republic pays $51,000 for unsafe children's nightwear
- Westfield sells Karrinyup shopping centre to UniSuper
- Charter Hall to buy Innaloo centre from Westfield