By Aimee Chanthadavong
The label’s Spanish owner, Inditex, has told Retailbiz that it will be occupying space in Westfield’s Pitt Street Mall redevelopment.
“We can confirm our plans to start commercial activity in Australia in the first half of 2011,” the company said.
The international chain already has over 1,400 stores worldwide. It has also just launched its online store for customers in France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain and UK with plans to extend it to other markets.
- First next generation Target store opens in NSW
- Zara flagship opens at Glasshouse Sydney
- Third H&M store for Sydney
- rebel launches its first 'accelerate' store at Westfield Bondi Junction
- Westfield Corp meets profit forecast