Retailers will be able minimise costs involved in theft and fraud as of next week when the Security 2010 Exhibition and Conference starts in Sydney
The conference, which specialises in security products and programs for businesses, is running at the Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre from 1-3 September 2010.
More than 80 companies have already secured their place at Security 2010, including Bosch Security Systems, Hills Industries, Motorola and Sony.
In addition to retailers having the opportunity to learn more about different ways to protect their store and their stock, there are also a number of special guest speakers from across multiple industries to invigorate and stimulate mental advancements.
These speakers include former CIA field officer Robert Baer, Qantas head of security Steve Jackson and social researcher and “trends expert” Mark McCrindle.
For more information, check out the official website here.
- Round Up: Dos and Don'ts of the new Privacy Principles, and much more
- Retailers warned to watch out for thieving staff and customers
- OP/ED: The complexity of security in a distributed retail environment
- Top tips for avoiding retail theft in the lead up to Christmas
- Visa launches VisaSecuritySense to educate retailers on online security